1. List down your good traits. Create your list base on what you think you are not on what other people think about you. Other people don’t know you as much as you know yourself, even your closest friend who you confide everything with don’t know you that much. Brag about yourself on your list lol. Don’t leave anything out. Be proud of what you are!
2. Don’t compare yourself to other people. Every human being is unique. Nobody is perfect! I am certain that you have something that I don’t and vice versa. You don’t need other people’s approval, be your own self! Focus on what you have not on what you don’t. Appreciate and be thankful of what you are.
3. Wear clothes that make you feel confident of yourself. Find clothes that enhance your assets and hide your flaws. If you love jeans find the jeans that gives your curve a natural look. Find something that hides what you wanna hide and show what you wanna show off. It makes a big difference on how you feel about yourself. Not because it’s the fashion trend it will look good on you. It may on others but not on you because you two have different body structures, clothes that compliment your assets may not compliments others.
4. Find the right make up for you. Find make up that enhances your beauty. If you got no idea, you can ask the sales person at the department store or research about it. Make up or even a simple lipstick can enhance your natural beauty if you got the right color for you.
5. Change your hairstyle if you need to. Ask your trusted hairstylist what hairstyle will look good on you. There are certain hairstyles for your unique face, find one that compliment yours. Not because long straight hair looks good on your friend means it will look good on you too.
6. Focus on the positive side of every situation. Every story has different versions, it depends on who interpret or telling it. Your set of mind plays a big role on this one because a confident person and an insecure person will react differently. No matter how bad the situation may be, try to find something good out of it. Try to find something funny out of it if possible. Figure out what positive outcome it may give you.
For make up ideas check out this link:
Those helped me boost my confidence big time, I’m sure it will yours too. It won’t be an overnight transformation, how long it will take you to get there depends on you.
If you like this post please hit like and subscribe. You can also leave a comment. If you have any topics in mind that related to my blog please feel free to tell me and I will make a post about it. Thank you.